Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What to drink with dinner?

Wine and food were meant for each other. But, do you know which wine goes best with a meal? It is not always an easy answer. Today, in searching for a great wine to take to dinner I found myself searching for ideas online. One particular reason was that I wanted to impress. Scott and I are going to have dinner with Terry Lannon, Del Rio's national sales manager. The only clue I have is that Lasagna is on the menu. In my searching I found a really fun guide that I would like to share. Here is the link, http://www.winewebcentral.com/winepairing/.

So in not knowing what type of Lasagna I think I am going to search for a nice Merlot. Wish me luck on shopping. Del Rio on the menu? Well, I am happy to say that yes I can find Del Rio wines in Denver. Our closest liquor store has some Del Rio Pinot Noir! But, tonight I think we are going to venture out of our comfort zone and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment