Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blogging exercise & 6 day countdown

So, the real reason I have been back to the blog is that Jolee asked me to look into creating a blog for Del Rio. I think it is a great idea, we just need to make sure we keep it going. You can check it out - http://delriovineyards.blogspot.com/

Del Rio is doing great and I am grateful that I still get to be a part of the experience even from a distance. So in celebration of the new blog Scott and decided to open up a bottle of some delicious Del Rio Syrah. The 2006 is a very smooth and velvety wine. The flavor is marvelous. It was paired well with our mozzarella pizza.

6 days and counting until Dad, Mom, Kayla and Kellan fly into Denver! I am thrilled to have them visit. It is going to be great. I look forward to seeing more of the city with them here. We are planning on visiting the aquarium, ESPN zone, and playing lots of Wii games. I think as the year progresses and June is getting closer and closer we are realizing how much we still need to see and do in Denver. This spring is going to be filled with camping and hiking, along with quick day trips to the surrounding cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment