Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Gold Hill Location


Our new home! We move in May 14th and are really excited about it, however, we do have a few things to sort out. We need to find a refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer. So, if anyone knows anyone with used ones that would be awesome if you could direct them our way.

So . . . Why Gold Hill, OR?
1) Way closer to my work (Lindsey). Del Rio is only a few miles down the road. Ideally, I would like to find my old bike and bike to work during the summer.
2) Growing up just outside of the small town (pop. 1000ish) has given it a special place in my heart. I hope that we can become part of the community.
3) They need a new mayor . . . I think Scott should be elected and now can since we live in the city limits!

2 posts in one week . . . we are rock'n. My posts are not as eloquent or loquacious as Scott's, but I hope to add a little flare with photos.

Enjoy!
~ Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. New mayor, huh? That would be awesome! I love your posts Lindsey. :)

    ReplyDelete